Hi Readers, We do understand the importance of all government organized exams like IAS, PSC, SSC, PSI, IBPS (banking Exams). Most of the questions ask in such exams are based on current affairs and General Knowledge. here we are started to collecting those GK Questions which are asked in past and may repeat in future examinations.
Our Team is continuously putting efforts for collecting the GK questions and answer for helping you out in preparation of government exam. We are publishing GK posts in part wise so book mark our each post for your future reference.
IMPORTANT General Knowledge POINTS (GK Facts)
- Name of Ganga River in Bangladesh is PADMA.
- President give resignation letter to Vice President.
- Ram tanu pandey is real name of Tansen.
- Hampi Caves are in Orissa.
- Transistor invented in 1948.
- Decibel is the Unit of Sound.
- Gandhi ji birth on 2 october 1869 at porbandher in Gujarat.
- “Karo ya maro” slogan given by Gandhi ji.
- Delhi became capital of India in 1912 shifted from Kolkata.
- Extremely cold places are best for tea farming.
- Currency of Japan is Yen.
- Bhihu Festival celebrated in Assam.
- Arjun Award first given in 1961.
- NATO head office in BRUSSELS.
- Butterfly word used in Swimming.
- 1 horse power equals to 746 watt.
- Moti masjid built by Shahjahan.
- National Library is in Kolkata.
- Mahatma Buddha is known as light of Asia.
- Bandipur national park is in Karnataka state of India.
- Bhakra Nangal dam is built on Satluj river.
- SAARC group head office in Kathmandu (Nepal).
- Microphone invented by Graham Bell.
- Sardar Sarovar Project is on Narmada river in Gujarat.
- Rajasthan according to Area is the largest state in India.
End of General knowledge Question and answer Part 1. We will come soon with new set of GK QA