National Health Mission – NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 30 District Quality Manager & Administrative Cum Programme Assistant Vacancy in Bangalore (Karnataka) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 04 & 05 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the District Quality Manager & Administrative Cum Programme Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : District Quality Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Administrative Cum Programme Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13200/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For District Quality Manager : MBBS/BDS/Ayush Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration.
- For Administrative Cum Programme Assistant : Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office Package.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years
How to Apply Karnataka NRHM Vacancy : Interested candidates may attend interview along with original & attested Photo copies of certificates, Passport size photograph & Valid identity proof at the time of interview .
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 04 & 05.04.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link:http://karhfw.gov.in/pdf/Recruitment%20of%20District%20Quality%20Manager%20and%20Adminstrative%20cum%20Program%20Assistant%20-%20Quality%20Assurance%20-%20NHM.pdf