Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – NVS Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 24 Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 30 Days From Date Of Publication.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 2-6/2014-NVS(Admn.)
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligible Criteria for NVS Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : Senior Secondary (Class XII ) Certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting Or Passed +2 level of Senior Secondary from CBSE/State Board with secretarial practices and office management as vocational subject
- For Stenographer : Senior Secondary School Certificate ( Class XII) and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minutes and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of demand draft in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti payable at Noida.. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-Servicemen/Women categories.
How to Apply NVS Vacancy : Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply in prescribed Application Form along with self attested copies of certificate, Marksheet & Testimonial send to Deputy Commissioner (Admn.) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Government of India B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, U.P. – 201309 on or before 30 Days From Date Of Publication
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 30 Days From Date Of Publication
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application form Link :http://www.nvshq.org/uploads/1notice/recruitment_18.02.16.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries