Today's job posting - find employees
Navsari Agricultural University – NAU Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 66 Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancies in Gujarat . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 25 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2016 [PART-A]
Job Location : Gujarat
Job Details :
- Post Name : Register
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
- Post Name : Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 23 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
- Post Name : Associate Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9000/-
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NAU Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Registrar : Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7.0 point scale and Ph.D in Agricultural Sciences of equivalent qualifications with 15 years experience as assistant professor.
- For Professor : An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers and 10 years of teaching experience in university/collage.
- For Associate Professor : Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines and Master Degree with at least 55% marks with eight years of teaching experience in university/college as assistant professor.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines and Master Degree with at least 55% marks with NET qualified.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Registrar : 50 years
- For Professor : 55 years
- For Associate professor : 45 years
- For Assistant Professor : 35 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on interview.
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- application fee + Rs. 250/- processing fee) for General category & no application fee for SC /ST/ SEBC/PH candidate of Gujarat, however they will have to pay Rs. 250/- as processing fee. through State Bank of India Collect payment facility (onlinesbi.com only).
How to Apply NAU Vacancy : Eligible & Intrested candidates may apply online through the website www.nau.in from 23.03.2016 to 25.04.2016 And Send the hard copy of the application along with attested copies of all necessary documents, Bank Challan by Registered post to the Registrar, NAU, Navsari on or before 07.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 20.04.2016
- Last Date for Reciept of Application : 27.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://jobs.nau.in/advt_part_2016_A.pdf
Apply Online : http://jobs.nau.in/