NHAI Recruitment 2018: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India was formed in 1988. It’s headquarters is located in New Delhi, India. The current chairman of NHAI is Mr Deepak Kumar. NHAI plays a vital role in management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India.
Good news for job seekers NHAI has started recruiting employees for the post of Assistant Advisor (Finance). So, Candidates who have passed minimum Graduate have various career opportunities in NHAI. The organization will start hiring employees till Last date 25 April 2018 through Offline mode. Applicants who are eligible to apply this vacancy are requested to check the eligibility criteria an apply as soon an possible.
|Name of Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Advisor (Finance)|
|Last Date||25th April 2018|
|Total Vacancies||06 posts|
NHAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Assistant Advisor (Finance) Post :
- To apply for Assistant Advisor (Finance) post candidates must have completed Degree in Commerce/ Accounts from the recognized university
- Should have retired as Senior Accounts Officer or Accounts Officer or equivalent posts in the pay scale range of PB-3+Grade Pay of Rs.7600 to PB-2 + Grade Pay of Rs.4800 (CDA – 06th CPC) or its equivalence at the time of retirement
- Well-versed/ Experience of working in Finance/Accounts
Job Location :
Candidates from West Bengal only can apply for this job and after selection, they will be posted in Assam.
Mode of Application :
Candidates can apply for this post through Offline.
The age limit of the following post is as follows :
- For Assistant Advisor (Finance): Age Limit max is 65 years.
Note: Age Relaxation is given to candidates as per rules
NHAI Recruitment Payment & Grade Pay :
NHAI Pays handsomely to his employees. Selected candidates can get payments as follows:
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
- Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000/- Per Month (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
- Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000/- (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/ PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
In order to apply candidates have to pay no application fees.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment :
Candidates who need this job can apply for this vacancy through offline mode by simply filling the details asked & attach required documents and send the application by post to given address as soon as possible before 25th April 2018.
Documents to attach with the Application form:
Candidates are requested to attach the xerox copy of following documents:
- Mark sheet/Pass Certificate of 10 + 2 or Equivalent issued on or before the end date
- Experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience issued on or before the end date.
Candidates who want to apply for this job have to send their application through offline mode on following postal address:
The Chief General Manager & Regional Office
National Highways Authority of India
(Ministry of Road Transport & Highways), Govt of India
Regional Office- Guwahati
NEDFI House 4th Floor, G.S.Road,
Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam
Telephone No 0361-2237995
|For more job posting websites:||Click Here|
|To Apply for Assistant Advisor posts:||Apply Here|
|NHAI Official Website:||Click Here|
Gvtjob.com is the Best job search websites online. which give details about various classified jobs & current job recruitment all over India. For more jobs updates about online hiring in various organization apply for employment login/ Email alerts to get more jobs updates on our website through sarkari naukri subscribe and get hired.