NIFT Admit Card 2018 : National Institute of Fashion Technology every year conducts written entrance examination for all their Undergraduate and Postgraduate (PG) programs. This year the examination will take place on 21, January 2018. Candidates who have applied for the NIFT entrance examination 2018, can now download their Admit card on the official website.
NIFT conducts the national-level entrance examination for admission to B.Des. (Bachelor of Design), B.FTech. (Bachelor of Fashion Technology ), M.Des ( Master of Design ), M.F.M.( Master of Fashion Management) etc.
How to Download NIFT Admit Card 2018 ?
In order to download Admit card just follow the given steps :
- Firstly click on the link given for NIFT Admit Card 2018
- Secondly Enter the Proper details asked like Application number , Date of Birth And Email Id.
- Now After Enter the details Click on submit button
- Your NIFT Admit Card will be on screen
- Lastly Check the details properly and take the print out of Admit card for Future use.
Details of NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT entrance exam 2018 will be paper-based test. For B.Des. and M.Des. courses aspirants have to appear for two papers mainly Creative Ability Test ( CAT ) in the morning batch from 10 am to 1 pm and General Ability Test ( GAT ) in the evening Batch from 2.30 to 4.30 pm. Butt he applicants of B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, and M.F.M. courses will have to give only 1 paper i.e GAT in the morning batch.
NIFT Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
The NIFT Exam is mainly conducted to test the knowledge, skill, and aptitude of Candidates. The GAT is mainly conducted for B.Des. and M.Des Aspirants. GAT paper will contain 100 questions for total 100 mark. GAT Paper for other courses will have total 150 question for total 150 marks.
Note : Candidates are required to reach their respective exam center at least 30 minutes before the starting of the exam. Candidates will not will be allowed in the exam with out Admit card.
NIFT Exam schedule for 2018
- Bachelor of Design: CAT – 10 am to 1 pm
- Bachelor of Design: GAT – 2:30 to 4:30 pm
- Master of Design: CAT – 10 am to 1 pm
- Master of Design: GAT – 2:30 to 4:30 pm
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology: GAT – 10 am to 1 pm
- Master of Fashion Technology: GAT – 10 am to 1 pm
- Master of Fashion Management: GAT – 10 am to 1 pm
For more Exam Admit Cards Click Here
For more Exam Syllabus Click Here
We hope that our Article about NIFT Admit Card 2018 will help you to download your Admit Card. And Best Of Luck for your Exam.
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website