Oil India Recruitment 2018 : Oil India is a Public Sector Undertaking Organization was formed on 18 February 1959. It’s head quarters is located in Assam, India. The current chairman of Oil India is Mr Utpal. Bora. Oil India is a leading producer of petroleum, natural gas and petrochemicals. According to latest stats more than 30,000+ employees are working in Indian oil till date. Net Income of Indian oil is ₹12,028 crore.
Good news for job seekers Oil India has started recruiting employees for the post of Junior Assistant & Attendant. So, Candidates who have passed minimum 10th have various career opportunities in Indian Oil. The organization will start hiring employees from 21st March 2018 till Last date 25th April 2018 through Offline mode. Applicants who are eligible to apply this vacancy are requested to check the eligibility criteria an apply as soon an possible.
|Name of Organization||Oil India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date||7th April 2018.|
|Last Date||24th April 2018|
|Total Vacancies||06 posts|
Oil India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Junior Assistant Post :
- To apply for Junior & unskilled Assistant post candidates must have completed 10th from recognized university
- Aspirant should also have completed minimum six months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be good with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point in order to apply for Junior assistant post .
Job Location :
Candidates from West Bengal only can apply this job and after selection they will be posted in West Bengal.
Mode of Application :
Candidates can apply for this post through Offline.
The age limit of the following post is as follows :
- For General Category : Min. Age Limit is 18 years and max is 30 years
- For SC/ST Category : Min. Age Limit is 18 years and max. 35 years.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category : Min Age Limit is 18 years and max is 33 years.
- Ex-Servicemen/PWD : As per Government of India Directives
Note : Age Relaxation is given to candidates as per rules
Oil India Recruitment Payment & Grade pay :
Indian Oil Pays handsomely to his employees. Selected candidates can get payments as follows:
- Junior Assistant-I : Rs. 13,500.00 – Rs. 28,000.00/month + Grade Pay As Per rule
- Unskilled Assistant : Rs. 9,300.00 – Rs. 17,000.00/month + Grade Pay As Per rule
In order to apply candidates have to pay not application fees.
How to apply Oil India Recruitment :
Candidates who need this job can apply for this vacancy through offline mode by simply filling the details asked & attach required documents and send the application by post to given address as soon as possible before 24th April 2018.
Documents to attach with Application form:
Candidates are requested to attach the xerox copy of following documents:
- Mark sheet/Pass Certificate of 10 + 2 or Equivalent issued on or before the end date
- 06 (Six) Months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application issued on or before the end date.
Candidates who want to apply for this job have to send their application through offline mode on following postal address:
The Section Officer,
R-II Section, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016
|For more job posting websites :||Click Here|
|To Apply||Click Here|
Gvtjob.com is the Best job search websites online. which give details about various classified jobs & current job recruitment all over India. For more jobs updates about online hiring in various organization apply for employment login/ Email alerts to get more jobs updates on our website through sarkari naukri subscribe and get hired.