Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently published notification for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainees & Geo-Sciences Vacancies. Apply online before or on 03rd May 2018. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the below notification.
No of Vacancies :- 1032 Vacancies.
Post Name : Graduate Engineering Trainees & Geo-Sciences posts
1. AEE (Cementing) Mechanical : 11 posts
2. AEE (Cementing) Petroleum : 01 post
3. AEE (Civil) : 27 posts
4. AEE (Drilling) Mechanical : 129 posts
5. AEE (Drilling) Petroleum : 08 posts
6. AEE (Electrical) : 127 posts
7. AEE (Electronics) : 30 posts
8. AEE (Instrumentation) : 40 posts
9. AEE (Mechanical) : 106 posts
10. AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 76 posts
11. AEE (Production) – Petroleum : 46 posts
12. AEE (Production) – Chemical : 101 posts
13. AEE (Reservoir) : 18 posts
14. Chemist : 93 posts
15. Geologist : 73 posts
16. Geophysicist (Surface) : 41 posts
17. Geophysicist (Wells) : 26 posts
18. Materials Management Officer : 49 posts
19. Programming Officer : 16 posts
20. Transport Officer : 14 posts
Job Location :- All over India.
Late Date to apply or submit job application :- 03rd May 2018.
ONGC Recruitment – www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 77% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :- Applicants maximum age limit must be 30 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application, General Candidates have to pay Rs. 370/- as application fees. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates have to pay application fees through Challan n ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on GATE-2018 Score & Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- Per Month.
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers may apply online through the official website http://www.ongcindia.com from 16.04.2018 to 03.05.2018.