Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited Application Form For 63 Technician, Assistant. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
POSTS FOR ASSAM
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 03
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 01
3. Technician Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) – 04
4. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 06
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 03
6. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 02
7. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – 01
8. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 02
POSTS FOR CHENNAI
9. Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 01
10. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01
POSTS FOR KARIKAL
11. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 01
12. Technical Assistant GD-III (Chemistry) – 01
13. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 02
14. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 02
15. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) – 01
16. Junior Fireman – 01
POSTS FOR DELHI
17. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 01
POSTS FOR MUMBAI
18. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 12
19. Marine Radio Assistant Grade-III – 16
20. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01
21. Junior Assistant (Steno-English – 01
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 10th October 2016.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
ONGC Recruitment ongcindia.com 2016.
Educational Qualification :- All Qualified Candidates should have completed 10th, Diploma in Engineering,Graduation Degree, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 10.10.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply ONGC Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below :-
Rs. 12,000-27,000/- (A-2 Level),
Rs. 11,000-24,000/- (A-1 Level),
Rs. 10,000-18,000/- (W-1 Level).
Total Vacancies :- 63
How To Apply : All Eligible and Qualified candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ongcindia.com. before or on 10-10-2016.