Andaman & Nicobar Police, invites application for the post of 26 Sub-Inspector, Radio Operator & Various Vacancies. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Police Department Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Sub-Inspector (Station Officer) :- 08
- Radio Operator (ASI) :- 18
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 26th August 2016.
Police Recruitment police.andaman.gov.in 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Sub-Inspector : Bachelor degree in Science with Physics/ Chemistry as main/ allied subject from a recognized university.
- For Radio Operator : Graduate in Science with as one of the subject or Engineering Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering/ Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication / Information Technology from a university / Institute.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 26.08.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- Police Department Recruitment commission has set the candidate Minimum and Maximum age limit for accepting application.
Minimum Age Limit :- 18 years (As on 26.08.2016)
Maximum Age limit :- 30 years
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply Police Department Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidates can get salary depends on their position as below :-
- Sub-Inspector (Station Officer) :- Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs.Rs. 4200/-
- Radio Operator (ASI) :- Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs.Rs. 4200/-
Total Vacancies :- 26
How To Apply : Qualified candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.police.andaman.gov.in/ from 26.07.2016 to 26.08.2016.
Address :- The Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104.