Our website address is https://sarkarexam.in/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of data Information
- We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party.
- Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except:
(1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us;
(2) as permitted by law; or
(3) as otherwise specified herein.
- Such information may be used for any internal purpose, such as quality control efforts or analysis.
- We agree that you have a right to know how we will utilize the personal information you provide to us. The Sarkarexam.in is committed to not disclosing any information you give to anyone and not to anyone else.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Any website/postal want to link our articles on their website, they just need to follow guidelines.
- Use only summary (generally 8 to 10 sentences) from our article & give a proper link to our published post for readers to read full admit card details. You must credit https://sarkarexam.in/ with anchor text/hyperlink pointing to our domain name or Post. Never publish a full article from our website without our pre-approval.
- We do not claim any crossing on admit card notification and all the information shown in it, all these are only promising for job seekers.
Where we send your data
If you leave a comment on the website, it may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Our contact information
- Website: https://sarkarexam.in
- Email: [email protected]