Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (Jio) has recently published notification for the 5165 posts of Various Vacancies. Apply online as soon as possible. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the bellow notification.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Vacancies :- 5165 Vacancies.
Post Name :-
1. Sales and Distribution – 4590 posts
2. Customer Service – 184 posts
3. Product Management – 3 posts
4. Procurement & Contracts – 3 posts
5. IT & Systems – 3 posts
6. Marketing – 5 posts
7. Corporate Affairs – 5 posts
8. Other Jobs – 6 posts
9. Corporate Services (Admin) – 7 posts
10. Alliances and Business Development – 12 posts
11. Supply Chain Management – 13 posts
12. Human Resources & Training – 14 posts
13. Finance Compliance & Accounting – 17 posts
14. Infrastructure/ Construction – 50 posts
15. Operations – 107 posts
16. Engineering & Technology – 146 posts
Job Location :- All over India.
Late Date to apply or submit job application :- As soon as possible.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 – www.jio.com.2018
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (Jio) is an LTE mobile network operator in India. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G-based services) and is the only ‘VoLTE-only’ (Voice over LTE) operator in the country which lacks legacy network support of 2G and 3G, with coverage across all 22 telecom circles in India.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have Diploma, Bachelor Degree, B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit :- Applicants age limit must be minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on Online Test, Technical interview & HR interview.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job Application Candidates have to pay application fees as per notification.
Salary :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 20,000 – 60,000/- Per Month.
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers can apply online through official website www.jio.com as soon as possible.
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 Official Website : www.jio.com.
- Official Notification PDF & Application Form :- CLICK HERE