Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board – PSSSB Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 2664 Clerk & Clerk cum Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Punjab . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Clerk & Clerk cum Data Entry Operator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 4 of 2015
Job Location : Punjab
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk/Clerk cum Data Entry Operator
- No of Vacancy : 1953 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3200/-
Eligibility Criteria for PSSSB Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Degree with Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-. Candidates must deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 24 hours of submitting application through Challan.
How to Apply PSSSB Vacancy: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/ from 08.04.2016 to 18.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Registration Of Online Application : 08.04.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 18.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 22.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/Downloads/2016/PNoticeAdvt%204%20of%202015.pdf
Apply Online : http://e-applications.in:8081/1504clerk/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail