Public Service Commission has recently published notification for the post for 401 Tax officer, Tahsildar Vacancies. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the bellow notification.
No of Vacancies : 401 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Tax officer, Tahsildar posts
1. Assistant Commissioner Group A – 30
2. Superintendent Of Police (Home Dept.) – 20
3. Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary – 08
4. Assistant Director/District Treasury Officer – 14
5. District Backward Classes Welfare Officer – 09
6. Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes – 65
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner (Labour Department) – 04
8. Tahsildar –(GR-2) KAS (Revenue Department) – 66
9. Commercial Tax officer (Finance Department) – 100
10. Assistant Superintendent ,Prison Department (HOME DEPARTMENT) – 01
11. Deputy Superintendent OF Excise (Excise Department) – 05
12. Assistant Treasury Officer ( Treasury Department) – 04
13. Chief Officer- GRADE-1, Directorate of Municipal Administration – 19
14. Assistant Director (Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology DEPT) – 02
15. Assistant Director, Agriculture Marketing Department – 02
16. Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 36
17. Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit – 12
18. Labour Officer (Labour Department) – 05
19. Employment Officer – 09 posts
Job Location : Karnataka
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 12th June 2017
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
PSC Recruitment kpsc.kar.nic.in . 2017
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have complete Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum Age is 35 Years. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is -300/- & For All Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 150/-
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on Written Exam, Interview
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 30400 – 51300/- per month.
Grade Pay :- No
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in . Address before or on 12-06-2017.
Get 1.25 Lakh salary for 12th/Diploma and Graduates,Free Registration