Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 364 Forest Ranger, Nayab Tehsildar, Tax Inspector and Various Vacancies. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details or all information Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
1. Deputy District President – 27
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police – 45
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner – 05
4. Development Section Officer – 01
5. Child Development Project Officer – 02
6. Area Coordinator / Development Blocks Officer – 02
7. Nayab Tehsildar – 34
8. Chief Municipal Officer – 13
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent – 17
10. Commercial Tax Inspector – 23
11. Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer – 18
12. Deputy Registrar – 03
13. Assistant Conservator of Forests – 24
14. Forest Ranger – 150
Job Location State : Madhya Pradesh
Job Location City : Anywhere In MP
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 08th January 2017.
MPPSC Recruitment mppsc.nic.in 2016.
Educational Qualification :- All Qualified Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its related qualification from any recognized Board/University.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 08.01.2017. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- Selected candidate post wise age limit is below :-
Minimum 21 to Maximum 28 Years (For Post 1,9,10,12-14),
Minimum 21 to Maximum 40 Years (For Post 2-8,11).
Application Fee :- Applicants have to pay Rs.500/- (For General of MP State / all category of Other State Candidates) and Rs. 250/- (For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
Mode Of Application :- Online
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below :-
Rs. 15600 – 39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Post 1,2,13),
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3600/- (Post 3-8,14),
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (Post 9-12).
Total Vacancies :- 364
How To Apply : All Eligible and Qualified candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in before or on 08.01.2017.