Punjab National Bank has circulated a job advertisement online for PNB Recruitment 2016 to fill up various vacancies of Manager/Officer & Others posts. Applicants who want to have bank jobs they may apply in prescribed format before the closing date.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Punjab National Bank is looking for dedicated and talented contenders to fill these posts. Contenders who have required eligibility may apply by submitting PNB application form. Interested candidates must gather details about PNB Jobs Vacancies 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary How to apply etc through this page of bankbooster.in
Name of Organization:
Punjab National Bank
Name of Posts:
Relationship Manager, Assistant Officer, Subordinate Staff/messenger/ Driver etc
No. of Posts:
PNB Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Min / Max age as on 01.01.2016|
|Relationship Manager||01||25 to 35 years|
|Assistant Officer||01||21 to 30 years|
|Receptionist||01||18 to 27 years|
|Subordinate Staff/messenger/ Driver||02|
Keen aspirants who are going to apply for this recruitment they must meet the eligibility criteria of the above said positions and should have experience in writing bank/corporate history of large reputed organizations. Candidates should have done Post Graduation Degree / Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Age of applying contestants should in age as mention in the above table.
- Relaxation in upper age is will be granted to reserved category candidates as per bank norms.
Selection of job hunters will be based on written test followed by Personal Interview which will be taken by selection panel of Punjab National Bank.
Contenders will be paid with smart pay scale and other allowances like DA, HRA as per Bank Rules.
|Name of the Post||Basic Pay (BDT)||House Rent Allowance (BDT)||Medical Allowance (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
|Subordinate Staff/messenger/ Driver||7000/-||3500/-||1000/-||11500/-|
How to apply for PNB Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants need to prepare an application on A4 size plain paper in proper manner.
- Candidates need to mention their complete details in the application like name, age, experience, essential details and many other details.
- Candidates have to affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form if needed.
- Duly filled application form should be sent to the address that is well mentioned below on or before the last date.
The Chief Representative
Punjab national Bank,
Green Grandeur 9th Floor 58-E
Kamal Ataturk Avenue Banani Dhaka-1213
- Opening of online Registration- 27th March 2016
- Last date of Online Registration & Receipt of Online application- 02nd April 2016