Railway Jobs (RRB Recruitment) 2017: Apply 38000 Railway Vacancies job online and offline as Advertisement publish by Railway recruitment board (RRB). Candidate need to fill application form and upload resume to apply jobs in Railway. Fresher and experience can apply directly.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) publish notification for latest Railway Jobs 2017 and Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2018. All interested Candidate can apply post in Group A, B, C, D cadres through online or offline mode application. Railway bharti done by direct interview or through Competitive exam held by RRCB under Railway recruitment examination.
Railway Jobs 2017, Apply 38000 Railway Vacancies, Railway Recruitment
Indian Railway is one of the largest job provider organization. It has spread across the country. Various regional RRBs Indian railway acquiring the job posts and invited application for the various post such as Ticket checker (TC) (TTE), Mail Guard, medical officer, Goods Guards, deputy manager, Train Operator, Engineer, mechanic, electricians, HR Executive, Line manager, Safaiwala kaamgar, station hamaal Clerk etc.
Now a days metro rail also expanding their networks and acquiring man power for the metro rail jobs. Suitable candidate also apply with prescribe format along with the require necessary documents through online or offline application mode
Latest Railway Recruitment Quota System : RRBs has the special Quota for Sports Quota, Cultural and guide Quota, Special Caste Quota for all Railway bharti.
Current Railway Jobs Education Eligibility: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI diploma or equivalent qualification for for Group C & D Posts. Higher education Graduate / Post Graduate and any degree qualification require for Group A & B Posts.
Indian Railway Vacancies Selection process: Written examination held for Railway Jobs and some case group A and B face to face interview arrange. Most of the time Skill test taken like typing test or stenography test, and aptitude test for some of the special post recruitment. Short listed candidate may need to gone through Physical Efficiency Test (EST)
There are 17 Indian railway operation zone and further divided in to sub cities.
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Official Website List:
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ajmer||RRB Allahabad||RRB Bangalore|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Bhubaneshwar||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Chandigarh|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Malda||RRB Mumbai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi||RRB Secunderabad||RRB Siliguri|