Rajasthan Grameen Aajeevika Vikas Parishad – RGAVP Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 552 Assistant, Coordinators, Accountant & Various Vacancies in Rajasthan . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant, Coordinators, Accountant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Rajasthan
Job Details :
Post Name & No. of Vacancies :
- State Project Manager : 09 Posts
- Project Manager : 17 Posts
- Accountant : 02 Posts
- IT professional : 02 Posts
- Computer Operator : 01 Posts
- Statistical Assistant : 01 Posts
- District Manager (District Project Management Unit) : 33 Posts
- Accountant (District Project Management Unit) : 33 Posts
- Office Assistant/Cashier (District Project Management Unit) : 33 Posts
- Cluster level Manager (Block Level/Cluster Level) : 121 Posts
- Project Associate MIS & Accounts (Block Level/Cluster Level) : 100 Posts
- Cluster Level/Block Level- Area Coordinators : 200 Posts
Eligible Criteria for RGAVP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Area Coordinator : PG with minimum 50% in RD/MBA /MSW/Social Sciences OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks in any discipline in case of a Resource Book Keeper in RGAVP with 1 year experience, Experience of working in RGAVP would be an added advantage.
- For Project Associate (MIS) : B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT)/ BCA/ PGDCA from recognized University or Institute with an experience of 2 years in Data Handling or a Graduate person from community (SHG member) who has an experience of one year in working in Rural BPO run by RGAVP OR Graduate women working in RGAVP for 3 years as Data Entry Operator.
- For Cluster Level Manager : PG with minimum 50% in RD/Sociology/MBA/MSW and 5 years of experience in the relevant field or persons working as PFT/Area Coordinator in RGAVP for three years.
- For Office Assistant cum cashier : Graduation in any discipline and course in Stenography from govt. recognised institute, with experience in writing cash books. Working knowledge of computer with English & Hindi Typing.
- Notice : all other posts qualification as per official Notification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per RGAVP rules
How to Apply RGAVP Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through RGAVP website http://sids.co.in/ on or before 21.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://sids.co.in/rgavp/dindex.php
Apply Online : http://www.sids.co.in/rgavp316online/candidate_info.php
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail