Rajya Sabha Secretariat has recently published notification for the post for 115 post of Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer & Various Vacancies. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the bellow notification.
No of Vacancies : 115 Vacancies
Post Name : Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer & Various Vacancies.
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) – 01
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – 01
- Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer – 20
- Stenographer (English) – 11
- Security Assistant (Grade-II) – 21
- Secretariat Assistant (English) – 30
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) – 07
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) – 02
- Translator – 19
- Proof Reader – 03
Job Location : New Delhi
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 18/08/2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment www.rajyasabha.nic.in 2017
The Rajya Sabha or Council of States is the upper house of the Parliament of India. Membership of Rajya Sabha is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of 250 members, and current laws have provision for 245 members. They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelors degree/ Masters degree or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum age 30 years. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay for General / OBC – Rs 300/- & for SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Preliminary Examination, Written Test and/or Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs.15600-39100/- Per month.
Grade Pay :- With Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in . on or before 18/08/2017.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Official Website : http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in . 2017
- Application Form post & Official Notification in PDF :- CLICK HERE