The Repco bank has recently issued an official notification regarding the Repco Bank PO Recruitment 2016 about 75 vacancies available for the post of Probationary Officer, Junior Assistant/ Clerk. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Repco bank Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Probationary Officer
- Junior Assistant/Clerk
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 31st August 2016.
Repco Bank Recruitment repcobank.com 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Probationary Officer : Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognised by UGC.
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk : Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 31.08.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 30 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :-
- For GEN and others : For Probationary Officer Rs.800/- & For Junior Assistant/Clerk Rs.650/-
- For SC/ST / PWD/EX-SER.,/Repatriate candidates : For Probationary Officer Rs.450/- & For Junior Assistant/Clerk Rs.350/-
The application fee must be paid by Online.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply Repco bank Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below :-
- Probationary Officer :- Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Junior Assistant/Clerk :- Rs. 11765-31540/-
Total Vacancies :- 75
How To Apply : Qualified candidates may apply online through the website www.repcobank.com form 11.08.2016 31.08.2016.