Chhattisgarh PCS State had publish notification for the vacancies, for that CGPCS held entrance examination for fulfill those vacant places. recently on the date 30th November 2017 the results are published on official website. Those applicants who applied and appeared for the examination can login and download cutoff mark list and exam result.
Chhattisgarh PCS State Service Mains first published job application advertisement on the 5 December 2016. after pre-exam Main exam admit card was available on the date 10th may 2017 and now the result has publish on the date 30th November 2017.
Please find the job criteria which publish in original job advertisement like post name, Age limit, Fees detail, important dates, payment mode if any, eligibility for applicants, and post detail.
Chhattisgarh PCS State Service Mains
Post Name : Chhattisgarh PSC has opening for below posts and total number of opening.
- Deputy Collector : 10
- Commercial Tax Officer (Sales Tax) : 03
- Assistant Registrar : 04
- Subordinate Account Officer : 40
- Assistant Superintendent (Land) : 14
- Commercial Tax Inspector : 22
- State Police Service (Backlog) : 33
- Jail Superintendent : 1
- Women & Child Development : 1
- Child Development Officer : 16
- Excise Sub Inspector SI :11
- Cooperative Inspector : 32
- State Account Service : 11
- Labour Officer : 3
- Assistant Director : 2
- Naib Tehsildar : 81
- Deputy Registrar : 2
- Assistant Jail Superintendent : 6
Education Qualification :- Candidate should have complete any stream bachelor degree from any recognize university in India. and should have knowledge of Hindi and local language
Age Limit :- For Police service post age defines are minimum 21 and maximum 28 years. For other post minumum age is 21 years and 30 years. for general category age limit given 21 years minimum and 30 years maximum. there are age relaxation for other cast and special category candidate Please check the advertisement.
Important Dates :-
- Application Online Start: 05 December 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 03 January 2017
- Last Date Fee Payment : 03 January 2017
- Pre Exam Date : 19 February 2017
- Admit Card Available: 08 February 2017
- Answer Key Available : 03 March 2017
- Result Available : 10 April 2017
- Mains Exam Date : 18-21 May 2017
- Mains Admit Card Available: 10 May 2017
- Mains Exam Result Available: 30 November 2017
Application Fees :- there are application or exam fees imposed by CGPCS department. for general category it is 400 rs and for reserve category it is 300 rs only.
Payment Mode:- To collect application fees department allow and accept payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking / IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan Fee Mode.
To check result online user need to visit official website. all candidate who are already applied and attended written examination are got application or registration ID or got the username password for the site. user need to use login information to login official website on next landing page candidate search for the result section and find the result for download or view online and related information of the examination held by the department.