Shamrao Vithal Co-operative – SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 24 Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 14 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Customer Service Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Customer Service Officer
- No Of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22600/-
Eligibility Criteria for SVC Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized University with second class securing minimum 50% marks, or Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with second class securing minimum 50% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 32 years (as on 31.03.2016)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply SCV Bank Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.svcbank.com/ from 26.02.2016 to 14.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 14.03.2016
- Tentative Date of Examination : 23.04.2016
Important Links :
Details Advertisement Link :http://www.svcbank.com/userfiles/file/SVCBankCSORecruitmentAdMatterforwebsite.pdf
Download Guidelines Link :http://www.svcbank.com/userfiles/file/CSOGuidelinesDocument2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.svcbank.com/Career_csr.aspx