Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 144 Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Podanur Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 22 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Trade Apprentices post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Podanur Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 114 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 61 Posts
- Turner : 06 Posts
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Welder : 15 Posts
- Electrician : 28 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 24 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Carpenter : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railways Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Fitter, Machinist & Turner : Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- For Carpenter & Welder : Candidates Should have passed standard VIII and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- For Electrician /Electronics Mechanic : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education with science as one of the Subjects, or its equivalent and should also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- For Mechanic Diesel Maintenance : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class Examination or its equivalent and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (as on 22.04.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Postal Order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on merit basis.
How to Apply Southern Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, Colour passport size photograph send to The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641 023 on or before 22.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application : 22.04.2016
Important Links :
Details Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1458281796857-act-appt-engg-01_2016.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries