Today's job posting - find employees
SSC GD Constable Exam Date / Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission has announced the Admit Card of the Constables (GD) Posts. The SSC Constable (GD) Online Examination is scheduled from 1st February 2019 to 11th March 2019. Total of 54953 candidates is organizing for this exam. So, Candidates need to go the important link given below to download their Admit card.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
SSC GD Constable Exam Date / Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
|Total Vacancies||54953 Vacancies|
|Date of Exam||11th February-2019 to 11-March-2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Released.|
Steps to download the SSC GD Constable Exam Date / Admit Card 2019:
- Firstly, the candidates have to go the important link given below.
- After getting the important link click on the link for downloading the admit card.
- The login page is display on the screen.
- Candidates have to give proper details about Roll No./DOB and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- So, After Providing the correct details, Candidates will be able to download and take a printout for future use.
- Applicants can also download their Admit Card from the Official Website of SSC.
Download Admit Card – CR Region: Click Here
Download Admit Card – NWR Region: Click Here
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
For More Admit Card: Click Here
Our Latest article on SSC GD Constable Exam Date / Admit Card 2019 hope that very helpful to you for download the Admit Card easily.