Today's job posting - find employees
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card : Every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruit staff for various posts in the various Government Departments & Subordinate Offices. Recently SSC release notification for the post of Junior Engineer in various branches like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical and Mechanical etc. So, the candidates who have filled the form for the SSC Junior Engineer post can now download their Admit card on the official website.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 – Download Now !!
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Category: Admit Card
- Admit Card: Released
- Exam starts from : 22 January 2018
SSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018:
SSC Releases an notification for the post of Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying etc. A large number of eligible and interested aspirants applied for the exam. So, as we all know with out Admit card candidate are not allow to enter the exam hall. So in order to Download the Admit card follow the given steps.
Steps to Download SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018:
- Firstly Visit the official website Of SSC (ssc.nic.in)
- Secondly click on the appropriate link for SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
- Now Enter all the required details properly.
- Lastly Click on the submit button.
- Your SSC JE admit card will appear on the screen.
- Just Download it and take a printout of Admit card / Hall Ticket for Future use.
Exam Pattern of SSC JE 2018:
The main examination will be totally computer based test. Candidates has to completed the paper of 200 marks in 2 hours. The paper will be divided in Three Sections General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness etc. Part A will contain General Engineering for Civil & Structural candidates, Part-B will contain General Engineering for Electrical candidates, and Part-C will contain General Engineering for Mechanical Candidates.
For more Admit Card Click Here
We hope that our Article about SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 will help you to download your Admit card easily.