Today's job posting - find employees
State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 152 Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 31 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Acquisition Relationship Manager
- No of Vacancy : 39 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Post Name : Relationship Managers
- No of Vacancy : 71 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Acquisition Relationship Manager : Graduate from government recognized university/ institution with two years experience as a relationship manager in wealth management.
- For Relationship Managers : Graduate from Government recognized university/institution with three years experience as a relationship manager in wealth management.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (As on 01.03.2016)
For Acquisition Relationship Manger : 22 to 35 years
For Relationship Manager : 23 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Shortlist and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD candidates through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016. And Send printout of Online application along with photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate, resume & e-Receipt for fee payment to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 07.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Online : 31.03.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Online Application : 07.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/44978/143453/Rectruitment-Wealth-Management-English+Detailed-pg3.pdf/25a4b4ff-a323-40e2-af36-516813bea9c0
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbisplwmar16/