State Bank of India (SBI) has recently published notification for the 407 posts of Various Vacancies. Apply online before or on 15th February 2018. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the below notification.
No of Vacancies : 407 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Various posts.
1. Relationship Manager : 224 posts.
2. Acquisition Relationship Manager : 80 posts.
3. Investment Counsellor : 33 posts.
4. Customer Relationship Executive : 55 posts.
5. Central Research Team : 01 post.
6. Zonal Head : 04 posts.
7. Head (Operations) : 01 post.
8. Compliance Officer : 01 post.
9. Project Development Manager : 02 posts.
10. Manager (Business Development) : 01 post.
11. Investment Advisor : 02 posts
12. Central Operations Team Support : 02 posts.
13. Central Research Team Support : 01 post.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 15th February 2018.
SBI Recruitment 2018 – www.sbi.co.in.2018
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
How To Fill Up Online Application Form step by step guidance and procedure for apply jobs by online process. List of require documents and submission process explain in detail
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA / Graduation / Post-Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :- Applicants age limit must be minimum 20 years and maximum 50 years as on 01.12.2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application, Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Online mode.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on Short list / Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates will get salary as per rules.
Grade Pay :- As Per Rules.
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
- Official Notification in PDF :- CLICK HERE
- Application Form :- APPLY HERE
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail