State Petroleum Corporation (SPC LNG Limited) has recently published notification for the post of Shift Manager, Shift Operator, Officer Vacancies. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given below in the following notification.
No of Vacancies : 22 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Shift Manager, Shift Operator, Officer posts.
1. Shift Manager (Operation) – 02
2. Shift Engineer (Operation) – 02
3. Shift operator/Technician (Operation) – 03
4. General shift Engineer/Officer (Maintenance-Mechanical) – 01
5. General shift operator/Technician (Maintenance-Mechanical) – 02
6. Shift Engineer (Maintenance-Electrical) – 01
7. Shift operator/Technician (Maintenance-Electrical) – 02
8. Shift Engineer (Maintenance-Instrument) 1
9. Shift operator/Technician (Maintenance-Instrument) – 03
10. General shift Manager (HSE) – 01
11. General shift Engineer/Officer (Fire) – 01
12. General shift Engineer/Officer (Material – Warehouse ) – 01
13. General shift operator/Technician (Material Warehouse) – 01
14. Officer (Finance) – 01 posts
Job Location : Gujarat
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 26th July 2017
State Petroleum Corporation Recruitment www.gspcgroup.com . 2017
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd (GSPC) Group is a group of oil and gas exploration, production and distribution companies based in Gujarat, India. It is India’s only State Government-owned oil and gas company with the Government of Gujarat holding approximately 95% equity stake. GSPC was incorporated in 1979 as a petrochemical company.. They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay No Application Fees.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on Written Exam, Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary as per rule.
Grade Pay :- No
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.gspcgroup.com . After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant documets to the following Address before or on 26-07-2017.
ADDRESS :- GSPC LNG Ltd. B-103, 1st Floor, IT Tower – 2, Infocity, Nr. Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar – 382009, Gujarat, India
- State Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017 Official Website : http://www.gspcgroup.com . 2017
- Application Form & Official Notification in PDF :- CLICK HERE