Today's job posting - find employees
Top 10 government jobs in India:- A list of top 10 government jobs in India were provided below. Interested candidates who want to know highest paid government jobs in India can have a look at the post below. In our website we have given best government jobs in India in terms of most respected, desirable and also in demand.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
There is no one in India who was not attracted to the government job. Whenever the opportunities arose every candidates want to make use of it. With the IT field emerging slightly in the past few years but the demand over government job has not faded away. Many government organisations provides various job roles based on their education like graduation, engineering, degree, MBA, MCA, after 12thand 10th also. It was all in the hands to candidates whether to make it or not.
Many government organisations like UPSC, SSC, state wise PSC, railways, defence, army, police, PSU and colleges provide number of opportunities to the candidates. There are many websites which alert candidates immediately after the notification from a government organisation arises.
The main advantages behind a government job
High pay scales
Flexible work hours
Pension after retirement
Compassionate appointments to your family member
Best government jobs in India
1. Indian administrative service (IAS) :- Most esteemed job in our country. Facilities, privileges, health benefits and more were being granted. It was not easy to become an IAS officer as it includes severe preparation and hard work. A complete department, district or an organisation will be in the safe hands of this officer.
2. Indian Revenue Service (IRS):- Officers here have to deal with income tax. You can get promoted from assistant Commissioners to chief Commissioners of income tax. When compared to IAS officer the hassle with political leaders (Only in India) will be less effective here.
3. Indian Foreign Service (IFS) :- You have to deal with the officials from other countries and you have a opportunity to work with them. Lot of knowledge can be gained. You have to work under the ministry of home affairs. You can expect some mouth watering salaries for this post.
4. Indian Police Service : Most respected job role after IAS officer. You have to operate particular cadre of employees and work for both state and central governments if possible. Promotions and transfers to various departments will be very often.
5. Public sector unit (PSU) :- Technical or non technical jobs at PSU’s like HAL, BEL, ONGC, sail and many more have some extra life. The organisation itself provides incentives to the employees. It is not so difficult as with some extra effort to your knowledge you can easily get into these organisations.
6. Engineer at Indian railways: Being an engineer at the largest employed organisation will improve your skill. You have to operate 1000 workers every day under your name. Civil, mechanical, electrical and ECE departments were available. If you have a engineering degree then go for it without any doubt.
7. State public service commission :Many respected state wise posts in police and government departments will be done through this. You can enjoy all the state government benefits here in these jobs. Fancy salaries were also allotted here.
8. Defence : Government will consider your hard work and treat you as most respected man in the society too. You can also get benefits after your retirement. Government will provide every facility to your family members. Life style, class, money, prestige in organisations like CDS, Navy, air force and army will be high.
9. Bank PO :Dream job for all those who choose banking as their career option. Even though the work schedule was bit hectic but the salaries and incentives at the public sector and private sector banks will attract candidates.
10. Lecturer in a government institute: Most flexible job in terms of working hours and salaries. You can work in your free times and more interestingly you will not have any retirement for teaching. Salaries were also increased for this role in the recent years.
11. Scientists : We have to include this in our list as it was the most difficult and unknown job role to many candidates. Appreciations only come after achievements. You can choose this as your career option once your graduation was completed.
12. Government Doctors : Last but not the least as we should not forget the service of these doctors in remote and rural areas. It has some flexible working hours and for their service they are rewarded with some high salaries.