Hello friends!!! In today article we will discuss about Top 15 Medical Courses. The Medical field is most trusted and cherished courses in India and in abroad. In medical field there are many other courses. The Students interested in medicines, diseases, diagnosis related courses can choose Medical field.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Top 15 Medical Courses & Admission process :
The Medical field contains huge number of learning Courses apart from MBBS. It includes Medical Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree etc. Candidates who had PCB / PCMB group in their 10+2 Boards exams can apply for NEET Exam. To get admission in Top Medical Colleges in India. There are Various Institutions in India and abroad offers Medical Courses Online. This Universities in abroad and in India are offering medical courses Online. To take admission for Bachelor degree the candidate have to appear for Medical Entrance Exam after 12th. The contestant must have opted Biology as one of his primary subject in 10+2. CPMT and CBSE are famous national level entrance exam after 12th. Some Institution plans there own Entrance exams for admission to their universities. The Candidates can give AIIMS Exam to get admission for MBBS course.
Jobs & Career
Medical courses are in India are increasing everyday. The Patients are treated nonstop. Healthcare is huge industry which has million’s of jobs opportunities all over. The carrier in Health care sector is divided into various levels. After completing the respective course the candidate can select the right Organization to work. There are lots of industries, Organizations, Pharmaceutics, Hospital, Research Laboratories etc where you can work after completing courses.
Top 12 Healthcare Recruters:
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biota Holdings Limited
- Black mores
- CSL Limited
- Cochlear Limited
- Health scope
- Hexal Australia
- NIB Holdings
- Prima Biomed
Top 15 Medical Courses
We have listed Top 15 Medical Courses which will help you to know the career options in medical field.
- M. B. B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) –MBBS is a bachelor degree in medical field and play an vital role in cure & treatment. Period of this course is 5.5 years.
- B. D. S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) – BDS is a skilled degree course in dentistry. The Period of this course is 4 years.
- B. H. M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) -BHMS is a bachelor degree in Homeopathic. B.H.M.S in India is regulated by the National Institute of Homeopathy. Period of this course is 5.5 years.
- B. A. M. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) –BAMS is a bachelor degree in ayurvedic system of medical field. Ayurvedic Education in India is controlled by Central Council of Indian Medicine. The Period of this course is 5.5 years.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) – MD degree is awarded to those doctors who are physicians. The Minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS. Period of this course is three years.
- M.S. (Master of Surgery) –M.S. degree is awarded to those doctors who have done Master’s course in surgery. Minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS. Period of this course is three years.
- D.M (Doctorate in Medicine) –
D.M is a degree equivalent to the PhD degree awarded by the many universities in the USA. Doctors who owns M.D degree are eligible for this course. Period of this course is two-three years.
You can also check our Article about Tips to crack Entrance exam
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) –To apply for B.Pharm students must have passed 12th with least 50% marks with Biology /mathematics as Primary subjects. Period of this course is four years.
- B.Sc Nursing
Students who have passed 12th with PCB subjects with minimum 45% marks can apply for this course. Period of this course is 4 years.
- B.P.T (Physiotherapy)–Students who have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology subjects. Physiotherapy helps the temporary incapacitated patients in their recovery. Period of this course is between 4 to 5 years.
- B.O.T (Occupational Therapy)– Students who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects can apply for this course. Occupational Therapy helps the people to empower their everyday life & treat handicap people. Duration of this course is three years.
- B.U.M.S (Unani Medicine) – Students who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects . Along with it Urdu as compulsory subject up to 10th class. Period of B.U.M.S course is minimum 5.5 years
- D.Pharm (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine)–D.Pharm is a medical diploma course in pharmacy of ayurvedic medicines. Students must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology to apply for this course. Period of this course is 2 years.
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians) –BMLT is a bachelor degree of medical laboratory technology, it contains the entire laboratory practices of the medical system. Students must have cleared 10+2 exam with PCB group. Duration of this course is 3 year.
- DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians) – DMLT is a medical diploma course of medical laboratory technology It contains the laboratory practices of the medical field. Students must have completed 12th exam with PCB Group to apply for course. Duration of this course is one year.
The Medical field is one of the topmost salary paying fields in India. Day by Day the demand for skilled and well educated medical candidate is increasing. Various institutions offers a large range of good salaries to well deserving candidates. MD / MS degree candidates earn $500000 – 1000000 per annum in US . Where Bachelor degree candidates earn $100000 -300000 per annum in US. Technician, Nursing / Assistance course, can earn $50000 to 100000 per annum in US.