Hello Friends!!!! In today Article we will discuss about Top 4 Engineering Courses. Term Engineering was imported from the Latin word Ingenium which means brightness and Ingeniare means to create. Engineering helps to study scientific and useful knowledge in-order to create, use, build , design systems, material, etc. Engineering is one of the best disciplines of education.
Top 4 Engineering Courses
There are various courses available in Engineering which candidates can select. We have listed Top 4 Engineering Courses which will help you to choose proper course.
Diploma Level Courses: Diploma is a 3 years course. Students who have completed 10 years of schooling are suitable for Diploma course. Diploma owner can take entry in the 3rd semester of Engineering. Engineering Diploma is offered by various institutions.
Undergraduate Course ( UG) : Undergraduate Course includes B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology). UG is a four year full-time course in engineering. Qualification for pursuing B.Tech is 12 passed with PCM group from the respective Board/ University.
Postgraduate Course (PG): PG courses include M.E (Master of Engineering) / (Master Of Technology). Period of PG courses is two years. PG courses can be selected by the candidates after completing UG Courses.
Doctoral Course: Doctoral progam includes Ph.D courses and are advance courses in Engineering . Duration of program is three years. Students desiring to go for Ph.D should have completed master’s Degree from respective Institution.
Admission process for UG and PG engineering courses is carried by various entrance Exams. The admission process of UG programs of all the NITs and other colleges is done through JEE Main. Many States conducts there own entrance examination for giving admission to B.Tech Course. We have listed some of the state level Entrance conducted by various states:
- BCECE -( Bihar )
- JCECE -(Jharkhand)
- TS EAMCET -( Telangana )
- AP EAMCET- (Andhra Pradesh)
Students who want to take admission in M.Tech course have to appear GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Some states conduct’s there own entrance test for Admission for M.Tech.
Scope for Career in Engineering:
There are ample of career options in this field.
Contestants can apply for IES (Indian Engineering Services) examination. After B.Tech, students can try for higher studies like M.tech / MBA.
Teaching and research careers are always open for those engineers who hold postgraduate degrees in engineering. Candidates who owns M.tech degree have high importance in corporate companies. Government/ private sector gives more priority to the candidates who owns higher degree.
We hope that our article about Top 4 Engineering Courses helped you.
Top 10 Study Material to refer for studies
We have listed best books for the preparation of JEE Main / JEE Advanced Entrance exam which you can refer:
- Physics for JEE Main 2017- (By Kumar)
- Understanding Physics for JEE Main and Advanced Optics and Modern Physics -(By Mr. D.C. Pandey)
- A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations( By R.K. Gupta)
- Wiley’s J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) (WIND) (By Sudharsan Guha)
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations (By R.C. Mukerjee)
- Play with Graphs – Skills in Mathematics for JEE Main and Advanced (Old Edition) -(By Amit M. Aggarwal)
- A Master Resource Book in Mathematics for JEE Main (Old Edition) (By Prafull K. Aggarwal)
- 37 Year’s Chapter wise Solved Papers (2015-1979) IIT JEE Chemistry (By Ranjeet Shahi)
- Discussion on IE Irodov’s Problems in General Physics Discussion – 2 (Electrodynamics, Oscillations & Sound, Optics & Modern Physics) (By D.B. Singh)