Hello Friends !!! In today article we will talk about Top 6 Law Courses after 12th. Law is the important part of Our constitution. Education in law is the only legal education in India. Students who succeeds to pass this degree are designated as a Lawyer. Various Institution in India offers courses on law. Law Education is India was started in year 1987 as three degree course. Law courses were accepted under Advocate Act of 1961. Courses for Law in India are handled by Bar Council Of India (BCI).
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Earn 1.75 Lacs P.M. FrankFinn|
Top 6 Law Courses after 12th
In India law is one of most reputed course after passing 12th. Student can apply for Top 6 Law Courses after 12th.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) LLB is one of the most common known degree of law. LLB course takes 3 year to complete.
- Integrated UG degree. UG degree includes B.A. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B., BBA LLB, etc. One can take admission in this 5 year integrated course after the completion of 10+2 exam.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) LLM is a masters degree course in legal education. It completes in one or two years.
- Master of Business Law- MBL is the masters degree in legal education it consists specialization in business law. It completes in 1 /2 years.
- PhD There is a good scope for PhD after the Law education. Most of the elite independent institutions provides PhD course.
- MBL-LLM (Integrated )/ MBA-LLM– Person who want to pursue integrated course with business specialization can go for the MBL-LLM. This course completes in 3 years after the completion of LLB.
Admission for Law Courses
The students, who desire to get admission in law course , have to appear for Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is an exam to carry admission process for National Law Universities. Students from streams like (Science stream/ Commerce stream / Arts stream) can get admission for Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M courses and many more. Bar Council Of India ( BCI ) provides Certificate of Practice to the candidates after passing LL.B. Students who desire to pursue law courses from Institutions in Abroad can apply for LSAT ( Law School Admission Test). The admission in various reputed institution is done through the LSAT (Law School Admission Test). All the private and Independent universities conduct their own admission test.
Top 5 law entrance exams are as fallows:
- AP LAWCET
- TS LAWCET
- DU LLB Exam
- MH CET Law
Job Options in Law:
Law Courses are one of the reputed courses and selecting them can be very good move. Law is a tough and hardworking field candidate should be sincere enough to handle it. Specially Freshers must work under reputed legal firms for gaining experience in the starting phase. According to survey of BCI , It was found that there is huge demand for skilled lawyers in India. Research concluded that there are alone 20% Indian law students who are appropriate to work in court. Students can become public Prosecutor , solicitor general or work in private/ legal firms after acquiring experience. Students can appear for PSC Exams and get selected for the post of Judge. Lawyer can work in various ministries and Government /private departments. Law Students have good scope in United kingdom. As our law is similar to UK’s. The UK Government offers Indian Law students to work with them.
Posts Students Can achieve are fallows:
- Criminal Lawyer
- Civil Litigation Lawyer
- Legal Analyst
- Document Drafting Lawyer
- Legal Journalist
- Legal Adviser
- Government Lawyer
Salary plays an vital role in every profession. There is not at all any limit on your salaries, If you are excellent Lawyer and practicing individually. After completing the course by working with experts. Candidates can earn between 5000 to 20,000 per month. Candidates working in court individually may earn 20,000 to 50,000 per month.
Books & Study Materials:
There are large number of study material is available in market for various law courses . we have listed some of the popular books of law. They are as fallows.
- Introduction to the Constitution of India -(By D.D. Basu)
- Public Administration- (By M Laxmikanth)
- Indian Constitutional Law -(By M.P. Jain)
- Criminal Law – Incorporating the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 (-By P.S.A. Pillai)
- Manual of Labour Laws (-By Waseem Ahmad Qureshi)
- Development of the concept of Human Rights Under International Law (-By Dr. Vijay Chitnis)
- Private Security And The Law (-By Charles Nameth)
We hope that our article about Top 6 Law Courses after 12th will help you.