This article will explain you Top 9 tips to crack JEE mains exam. JEE main is not a rocket science. Students who haven’t started their studies still have ample of time to start. Understanding the importance of this exam there should be an active and honest efforts needed from the students as well. Students who imagine themselves as a successful engineer must follow a proper strategy and make a proper study plan for cracking JEE main.
Strategy for JEE Main:
Instead of wasting long hours on studies in a row, Students must practice an intelligent strategy for the examination. Students must also give proper importance to 12 board exams. Good news for all JEE appearing candidate is that Union Ministry of Human Resource (HRD Ministry) has approved (CSAB) Central Seat Allocation Board’s request of not considering 12th score in account for JEE Main. Good preparation for board exams not only help to secure good marks in Boards but also improves JEE mains Ranking. The candidate with above 90% in board exam will surely score well in JEE main.
How To Fill Up Online Application Form step by step guidance and procedure for apply jobs by online process. List of require documents and submission process explain in detail
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Top 9 tips to crack JEE Mains:
- Join a Coaching classes: If it is possible then the candidate must join coaching classes, as they guide you properly for the preparation of exams. Try to solve large amount of question paper and try to find out your strengths and weaknesses and overcome them. Try to give maximum mock test, through tests you can get to know where do you stand in the competition.
- Study way above CBSE: Students must study through good study materials in order to keep your concepts clear.
We have listed some of the highly recommended books which help you to keep your concepts clear.
For Physics: HC Verma, Dc Pandey, Resnich Halliday (Volume I & II), O.P Tondon
For Maths: RD Sharma, Arihant Books. Cengage, Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry ( SL Loney), Algebra (Hall and Knight), Calculus ( Thomas & Finney)
For Chemistry: NCERT for Inorganic chemistry, Paula Bruice for Organic Chemistry, Numerical Chemistry by-P Bahadur
- Divide the entire syllabus into time table : Dividing the syllabus in monthly or weekly time table will help students to study specific subject and allocate proper time for subjects according to users liking and difficulty.
- Practice Assignments : “Practice makes man perfect”. Candidate must also give importance on revision by solving maximum questions and mock tests they can. Candidate must allocate last 2 months prior examination only for revision & test series.
- Design notes: Candidates can make concept-wise notes for every topic as they help during revision. Candidates can highlight the topic’s which contains formula .
- Take help: Candidates may also take help from their mentor and seniors to clear conceptual doubts and stress related issues. They acts as your best guide.
- Never ever compare your preparation : Candidates should avoid comparing himself with there peers. It will demoralize themselves. Candidates must stick to his/her study schedule and keep practicing. If you are doing hard work and smart work together, then don’t worry you are on the right track.
- Avoid social site: Even if you haven’t realized it yet, social media sites are a big waste of time. Stop Diverting your much time and energy on them. Save your energy for good things.
- Be clear : Please be clear about all JEE Main application forms, dates, eligibility and stick it on your walls so that you don’t miss exam related information.
These are the top 9 tips to crack JEE Mains. So keep faith in yourself Don’t stress ! Do your best !
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail