Translation Health Science And Technology Institute – THSTI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 18 Technician, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies in Gurgaon (Haryana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 05 to 07 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Technician, Data Entry Operator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.17500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For THSTI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technician : Standard 10 with 3 years’ experience in laboratory doing clinical research or Standard 12 with 1 year experience in clinical field work or in laboratory doing clinical research or Degree/Diploma in MLT.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience as clinical data entry operator.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
For Technician : 35 years
For Data Entry Operator : 30 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may attend the interview along with latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification at the time of interview .
Venue Of Interview : Respective Venue Given as per notification.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 05 to 07 .04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://thsti.res.in/down_file.php?file=145901122271THS-RN-12-2016.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website