University of Bridgeport (UB): University of Bridgeport (UB) is a famous university based in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The university was established in the year 1927. The university campus is spread across 50 acres. Currently, More than thousands of students including from various states and countries are studying at the university.
University of Bridgeport (UB) – Overview
The University of Bridgeport, commonly referred to as UB, is a private, independent, non-sectarian, coeducational university located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The university is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE). The students of the University of Bridgeport are from 80 countries and 46 states. In 2010, the percentage of students graduating that had participated in an English as a foreign or second language (ESL) program was one of the nation’s highest at 5%.
Official Website: www.bridgeport.edu
Achievements of the University of Bridgeport (UB)
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- The university runs a very sophisticated and personalized curriculum with 75% of classes having less than 20 students
- UB has a student-faculty ratio of 17:1, with an average class size of 20.
- US News & World Report has consistently ranked UB in the top 10 Economic Diversity, Racial and Ethnic Diversity
Merit-based scholarships for Indian students ranging from $3000-$5000 for graduate and $10,000-$15,000 for undergraduate students
- This University is well known for its diversity with a student body consisting of students from 44 US states and 88 countries
- It has been ranked as one of the best US University for online learning
Courses Offered by the University
University of Bridgeport (UB) offers various courses at Bachlers and Masters level in various streams like Business, Engineering, Computers. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for all courses.
- Essays: Needed for all courses.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for few courses.
- Additional documents: Required
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 50.
- Type of Deadline: Regular.
We hope that our article about the University of Bridgeport (UB) will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.gvtjob.com for more such Study Abroad articles.