UPPSC uttar pradesh psc has publish job advertisement as and when require to fill vacant state government vacancies. Candidate need to apply for the post via online application. UP PSC recruitment panel organize entrance examination for selecting right candidate for right post.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
UPPSC Examination date will be announce well in advance. those who applied online will eligible to download admit card. Other examination related information given with the admit card.
Preliminary examination question answer are objective type and multiple choice selection types. UPPSC exam divided in to 3 phases as follows.
- PAPER I – General Studies-I
- Paper-II General Studies-II
- Viva- Voice (Personality Test)
Syllabus for the UPPSC preliminary examination:
1) PAPER I – General Studies-I
- Current affairs of national and international sports entertainment, technology.
- History of India and important National Movement.
- Indian Policies and governance topic focused on Constitution, Political System. Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- National and World geography – Questions based on geography of India and the World.
- Economic and Social Development – It includes Development policies, Poverty issues, Demographics and Social areas development etc.
- General Science and technology
2) Paper-II General Studies-II
- General Knowledge
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Numerology and Mathematics
- General Hindi and local language knowledge
3) Viva- Voice (Personality Test)
Eligible and selected candidate from written examination will be call for an personal interview. This is viva section to know the candidate personality communication skill, approach. And problem solving ability.
Examination paper pattern
The Written examination subjects and marks divided as below. It has mainly divided in to compulsory and optional questions and subjects.
- General Hindi 150 marks
- Essay 150 marks
- General Studies (I-Paper) 200 marks
- General Studies (II-Paper) 200 marks
- There will be Conventional Type questions in mains exam.
- General Study paper 1 and paper 2 will be objective type each containing 150 question.
- All the candidates are needed to score at least minimum cutoff marks for general Hindi paper .
Two optional subjects need to be selected from the list given below: Agriculture, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Philosophy, Geology, Psychology ,Botany ,Law ,Animal Husbandry ,Statistics & Veterinary Science, Management, Political Science & International Relations, History Social Work ,Anthropology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering ,English Lit., Urdu Lit., Arabic Lit., Hindi Lit., Persian Lit., Sanskrit Lit., Public Administration, Agricultural Engineering, Commerce and Accountancy, Defence Studies.