UPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 104 Examiner, Manager & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 31 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Examiner, Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 05/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Examiner
- No of Vacancy : 58 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Manager
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Examiner : Degree in Law in recognized university with two years experience in handling cases and other legal matters or handling matters of trade marks or Geographical Indications.
- For Manager : Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university/Institute. And three years experience in operation of Motor Transport Traffic in government/ Semi Government/ PSU/ Commercial Organization listed on the stock exchange of India.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
For Examiner : 30 years
For Manager : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 31.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2016
Last Date For Completely Submission of Online Application :01.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_05_16_Emp_ORA.pdf
Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries