Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 63 Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel and more vacancies. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details or all information mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Specialist Grade -III, Assistant Professor – 39
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases) – 01
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Technical – 06
- Assistant Legislative Counsel – 08
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 04
- Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General – 01
- Radio Inspector, Directorate General Of Shipping – 01
- Professor (Technical) – 03
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 13th January 2017.
UPSC Recruitment upsc.gov.in 2017.
Educational Qualification :- Interested Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree (Electronics and Communication/Computer Telecommunications/ITI) Master Degree Law from a recognized Board/University.
Last Date Of Online Application : 13.01.2017.
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years.
Application Fee :- Applicants have to pay Rs.25/- (For General/OBC Category) and for all other candidates (SC/ST/Women/PWD) application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- Online.
Pay Scale :- Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600-5400/-
Total Vacancies :- 63
How To Apply : Qualified candidates can apply and visit to official website through http://www.upsc.gov.in before or on 13.01.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with related documents as per the official Notification.