Today's job posting - find employees
Uranium Corporation of India Limited – UCIL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 59 Apprenticeship Training Vacancy in Jharkhand . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 Days From Date of Publication.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 59 Apprenticeship Training post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 02/2016
Job Location : Jharkhand
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprenticeship Training
- No. of Vacancies : 59 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4004/- (Per Month)
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- One year Training
- Machinist/ Turner : 03 Posts
- Fitter : 15 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 05 Posts
- Electrician : 15 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Two Years Training
- FHT (Forger & Heat Treater) : 02 Posts
- Carpenter : 03 Posts
- Plumber : 04 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 03 Posts
- Pipe Fitter : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matric/ Xth Standard with a minimum of 50% marks for General/OBC (NCL)candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates and ITI examintion in relevant trade with aggregate 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years as on 29.02.2016.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on merit.
How to Apply UCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of all documents & one self addressed envelop of size 22 cm X 6 cm affixed on Rs. 10/- Stamp send to General Manager (Personal)-IRs, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO -Jaduguda, Dist- East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832102 on or before 15 days from the date of publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 days from the date of publication
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Apprentice-2016.pdf