Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited – UPPCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 14 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 07 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Engineer (Trainee) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 5/VSA /2016/ AE-Electronics and Telecommunication
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Trainee-Electronics and Telecommunication)
- No of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Category wise Vacancies :
- UR : 09 posts
- OBC : 03 posts
- SC : 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have a Degree in Electronics Engineering or communication Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Electronics Engineering or communication Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering and Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
SC/ST/ OBC-NCL Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.1000/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply UPPCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 07.03.2016 to 07.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 07.03.2016
- Last Date For Registration of Online Application : 07.04.2016
- Starting Date For receipt of Application Fee : 07.03.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 07.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.uppcl.org/uppcllink/documents/27022016061136222_VSA_270216.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.uppcl.org/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website