Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 570 Assistant Accountant, Assistant Conductor, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies in Uttarakhand . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Accountant, Assistant Conductor, Junior Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 04/2016
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Job Details :
Name of the post : Group C
- Assistant Accountant : 130 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer : 16 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer Grade (III) : 96 Posts
- PA & Stenographer : 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 20 Posts
- Draftsman : 13 Posts
- Copy Assistant : 20 Posts
- Hand Pump Mechanic : 11 Posts
- Surveyor : 21 Posts
- X-Ray Technician : 45 Posts
- ECG Technician : 07 Posts
- Photographer : 06 Posts
- TV Technician : 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 05 Posts
- Review Officer : 04 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer : 06 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 05 Posts
- Assistant Accountant : 01 Post
- Assistant Conductor : 144 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies : 570 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Accountant : Candidates should have Degree in Commerce from a recognized University OR Post Graduate in Accountancy.
- For Assistant Conductor : Intermediate with physics, Mathematics and English language or diploma in IT.
- For More post Please read official Notice carefully.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 42 Years as on 01.07.2016
Selection Process : The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of Written Test & Typing Test.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General & OBC category have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttarakhand. Fee can be paid through Challan in any branchs of Bank of Baroda OR Punjab National Bank OR Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card.
How to Apply UKSSSC Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 26.02.2016 to 15.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Online : 11.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://sssc.uk.gov.in/files/Vigyapti_570.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries