West Bengal SSC – WBSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 1133 Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 22 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 05/ WBSSC/ 2016
Job Location : West Bengal
WBSSC Job Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- No of Vacancy : 1133 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5400-25200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6240/- or Rs. 2600/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC and ST candidates of West Bengal : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes of West Bengal : 3 years
- PH Candidates : 05 years
Application Fee : All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only .
How to Apply WBSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.wbssc.gov.in from 02.03.2016 to 22.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.03.2016
- Date of Examination : 5th June, 2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link :http://www.wbssc.gov.in/notice/LDC16_DetailedAdvertisement.pdf
Apply Online Link : http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/ldc.html