Western Coal Fields Limited – WCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 400 Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer & Surveyor Vacancies in Nagpur (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 16 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer & Surveyor post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : WCL/IR/MP/Rectt./752
Job Location : Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer
- No. of Vacancy : 388 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19035.02/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Surveyor (Mining)
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20552.37/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for WCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer : Mining sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS or Diploma in mining & Mining surveying and Overman competency certificate issued by DGMS, Valid Gas Testing certificate issued by DGMS and Valid first Aid certificate.
- For Surveyor : Matriculation and surveyor’s certificate issued by DGMS or Diploma in mining & mine surveying and surveyor certificate issued by DGMS.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years (as on 01.03.2016)
Age Relaxation :
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test Only.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur, Payable at Nagpur. SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply WCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & recent four passport size photographs send To General Manager P/IR, Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 on or before 16.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 16.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.westerncoal.gov.in/sites/default/files/userfiles/mining%20sirdar-march-2016.pdf