Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of 102 Data Entry Operator, Social Worker and more vacancies. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details or all information mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
District Child Protection Unit
1. District Child Protection Officer – 04
2. Protection Officer (lnstitutional Care) – 07
3. Protection Officer (Non-institutional Care) – 11
4. Legal-cum-Probation Officer – 07
5. Counsellor – 13
6. Social Worker – 14
7. Out Reach Worker – 41
State Level Structure
1. Programme Manager (Child Protection) – 01
2. Programme Manager (Adoption, Foster Care & Sponsorship) – 01
3. Programme Officer, Training – 01
4. Accounts Officer – 01
5. Asst-cum-Data Entry Operator – 01
Job Location State : Odisha
Job Location City : Anywhere In Odisha
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 21st January 2017.
WCDD Recruitment wcdodisha.gov.in 2017.
Educational Qualification :- All Eligible Candidates should possess the Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree or its related qualification from a recognized Board/Institute.
Last Date of Online Application : 21.01.2017.
Age Limit :- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- Offline.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below :-
Rs. 33,250/- (Post 1), Rs. 21,000/- (Post 2-4),
Rs. 14,000/- (Post 5,6), Rs. 8,000/- (Post 7),
Rs. 35,000/- (Post 8,9), Rs. 26,250/- (Post 10),
Rs. 17,500/- (Post 11), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 12).
Total Vacancies :- 102
How To Apply : Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.wcdodisha.gov.in dated on 21.01.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with related documents as below.
- Official Notification in PDF & Application Form : Apply Now
- WCDD Recruitment Official Website : http://www.wcdodisha.gov.in
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website