Patna High Court has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2022. All the job seekers are invited for Personal Assistant Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on Last Date.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below –
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification | PHC Personal Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @patnahighcourt.gov.in
Currently, for PHC Personal Assistant Recruitment, online applications are invited to fill up a total of 131 vacancies on probation for 01 year. Only those aspirants with graduation degree are allowed to apply for Patna High Court Personal Assistant Jobs. Interested candidate must remember that the official website will commence online registration process from 22-05-2019 to 11-06-2019. Every candidate is advised in their own interest to submit online application form much before the due date and not to wait until the closing date. The board will organize English shorthand-typing test and oral interview for selection of the best aspirants. Applicants age should be above 21 years and below 35 years in order to crack these govt jobs in Bihar.
Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|♦ Bihar HC Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||High Court Judicial of Patna, Bihar|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Name of the Post:||Personal Assistant (PA)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||131 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Level-L7 of Pay Matrix of 07th PRC plus|
|Job Type:||State Government Job|
|Job Location:||Bihar State|
|Application Dates:||To be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||On-line mode only|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Vacancy 2022
- A citizen of India, medically fit and of a good character & having a clean antecedent
- The age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on the date of notification.
- Age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota contestants as per the rules:
- BC/ EBD – Maxi 38 years
- SC/ ST & State Govt employees – Maxi 40 years
- Contestants must hold a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent qualification from a Govt approved University.
- Candidates who are Law Graduates will get the first preference.
- Applicants must have a diploma/ a certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Download the official notification from below uploaded links to know more details about qualifications.
Patna High Court Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Candidates can deposit the following fee through online mode only:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|Un-Reserved (GEN)/ BC/ EBC Category:||Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only)|
|SC/ ST Category:||Rs. 350/- (rupees three hundred & fifty only)|
|PH Candidates:||Rs. 175/- (rupees one hundred & seventy five only)|
patnahighcourt.gov.in PA Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Date for Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Online Application Form Submission:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Examination Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Edit Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card:||02 to 03 weeks prior exam date|
|Patna High Court Personal Assistant Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing Result:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Patna High Court Personal Assistant Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the below Steps/ Instructions to Apply Online Form for Personal Assistant Bharti in Patna High Court:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Patna High Court or just click on a link uploaded below.
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, go to the “Notices and Notifications” section.
- 3rd Step – In that section, find out the “PHC Recruitment Notification for the post of Personal Assistant/ Stenographer in Patna High Court” link and click on it.
- 4th Step – First of all, read out every instruction carefully as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- 5th Step – Now, click on the “Agree & Continue” option.
- 6th Step – Insert all the asked details in the prescribed format of the application form.
- 7th Step – Upload necessary documents/ certificates along with your passport size photo and signature.
- 8th Step – Make the fee payment using Bank Challan or Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
- 9th Step – At last, don’t forget to ensure that all the information provided is correct before submitting it.
- 10th Step – If possible, then also take a print out of the submitted copy for further examination usage.