SSC GD Admit Card 2023 | SSC Constable Admit Card 2022 | SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2023
About Post : SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Released SSC GD Admit Card 2022 by which will be conducted on 10 January 2023 to 14 February 2023 by various SSC Regions CR, KR, NER, NWR, WR, MPR, NR, Etc Application Status including Exam Date and City Information / Admit Card has been issued. All the candidates who have enrolled with SSC GD Constable 2023 Vacancy Can Download Admit card for CBT exam.
All Admit Card Status Link Given Below in This Post. Candidate Press on Given Below Link And Download Your SSC Constable Admit Card 2023
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022
SSC GD Admit Card 2022
- Application Start : 27-10-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : 30-11-2022 Till 11 PM
- Last Date Pay Fee : 01-12-2022
- Offline Payment Last Date : 30-11-2022
- Exam Date : 10 January- 14 February 2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- All Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode OR Pay Offline Mode.
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 45284
|SSC Constable GD (General Duty)
- Passed 10th (High School) Exam Form A Recognized Board.
- Age : 18-23 Year
- Age As on 01.01.2023
- Born Between : 02.01.2000 – 01.01.2005
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
How to Download Admit Card / Status
- The link to download the Admit card will be found at the bottom of this page
- Click on the link in front of the region from which you have filled the form.
- After that a page will open where you will have to fill some details.
- After that click on Submit, your Admit Card will be downloaded.
- If the link of the region does not open due to too many users, then check after some time.
- Your Exam Date will be Show in Admit Card.
- Read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully once.
- Comment on Telegram to solve any problem.
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022-23
How to Download Admit Card / Status (Hindi)
- आप जिस Region से फॉर्म भर है उसके सामने वाली लिंक पर Click करे|
- उसके बाद एक पेज खुल के आएगा जहा पर आपको कुछ Details भरनी पड़ेगी|
- उसके बाद Submit पर Click करे आपका Admit Card Download हो जायेगा |
- बहुत ज्यादा Users की वजह Region की Link अगर न खुलें तो कुछ समय बाद Check करें|
- Admit Card आपका Exam Date Show होगा|
- Admit Card पे दिए गए Instruction को एक बार ध्यान पूर्वक जरुर पड़ें|
- किसी भी समस्या के समाधान के लिए टेलीग्राम पर Comment करें|
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022-23
|IF You Satisfied By GVTJOB.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).
|Join SSC Telegram Group
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu
|Hariyana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
|Any Problem Solution Comment on Telegram
|Our Official Website
Admission to the Examination
- 1 :- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination. Subsequently, qualified candidates will be issued Admission Certificates for the next stages of the Examination.
- 2 :- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of Computer Based Examination and PET/ PST and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates must to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. If any claim made in the application is not found substantiated when scrutiny is undertaken, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
- 3 :- Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued through online mode only. Admission Certificate for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Candidates are therefore advised to visit the websites of SSC-HQ, SSC-Regional Office concerned and CRPF regularly for any update on the recruitment process.
- 1 :- Admission Certificates for the Computer Based Examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional Office of the Commission and for PET/ PST and Medical Examination (DME/ RME), the Admission Certificates will be issued by CRPF on its website i.e. http://crpf.gov.in. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e. https://ssc.nic.in), CRPF and concerned Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centres opted by the candidate are located (details at para-10.1).
- 2 :- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the concerned Regional Office of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his detail on the website of the Commission one week before the date of examination, he must immediately contact the concerned Regional Office of the Commission with proof of having submitted his application. Failure to do so will deprive him of any claim for consideration.
Admit Card Details
- 1 :- Candidates must write Registration-Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- 2 :- Facility for downloading of Admission Certificates for the Computer Based Examination will be made available about 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional Office. Similarly, the facility for downloading of Admission Certificates for PET/ PST and Medical Examinations (DME/ RME) will be made available on the website of CRPF about 2 weeks before the test concerned. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- 3 :- In case of inability to download Admit cards for PST/ PET and DME/ RME from the website of CRPF, candidates should contact the CRPF at least one week before PET/ PST or DME/ RME. In case of non-receipt of Admit Cards for PET/ PST and Medical Examination, candidates may contact at CRPF recruitment helpline number 011-26160255.
- 1 :- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry two passport size recent color photographs, original valid Photo-ID proof having the date of birth printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- 1.1 Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- 1.2 Voter’s ID Card,
- 1.3 Driving License,
- 1.4 PAN Card,
- 1.5 Passport,
- 1.6 ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- 1.7 Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- 1.8 Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- 1.9 Any other photo bearing ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- 2 :- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of his date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- 3 :- Any other document mentioned in the Admission Certificate shall also be carried by the candidates while appearing in the Examination.
- 4 :- Applications with blurred photograph and/or signature will be rejected.