SEBI Recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade – A Posts 2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 147 Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Posts: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and How to apply SEBI Recruitment 2020 are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research and Official Language Stream 2020
Category Wise Posts:
- Assistant Manager (General) – 80 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 34 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – 22 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 01 Posts
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Research – 05 Posts
- Official Language – 01 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 147 Posts
- Assistant Manager (General): Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university, Bachelors’ Degree in Law from a recognized university, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Candidate Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Candidate Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum of 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Candidate Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical): Candidate Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research: Candidate Having Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute
- Official Language: Candidate Having a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level Or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit:(As on 29-02-2020)
- Minimum- N/A
- Maximum – 30 years
- (Age Relaxation will be provided As Per Rules)
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 100/-
Payment Should Be Made Online Only, Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Or E-Mitra
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Closure for editing application details 23-03-2020
- Last date for printing your application 07-04-2020
- Online Fee Payment: 07-03-2020 to
23-03-202031-05-2020 (Date Extended)
- Exam Date Phase I: 12-04-2020
- Exam Date Phase II: 03-04-2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|SEBI Recruitment 2020: Apply Online|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.