|Post Name –||AP District Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate & Other posts|
|About Post –||Andhra Pradesh District Court Recruitment 2022 Announced. Apply Online Form for Junior Assistant, Office Subordinates, Process Servers, and Other posts on hc.ap.nic.in.|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Amravati and eCourts have announced recruitment for District Courts in Andhra Pradesh. Notification for multiple posts of Office Subordinates, Process Server, Copyist, Typist, Examiner etc has been released. Candidates interested in this job can apply online.
Total Vacancies – 3432
- Office Subordinate – 1520
- Process Server – 439
- Driver – 20
- Record Assistant – 09
- Copyist – 209
- Examiner – 112
- Field Assistant – 158
- Typist – 170
- Junior Assistant – 681
- Stenographers – 114
For a district-wise post distribution, kindly download and check the official notifications added below.
Online registration for AP District Court Junior Assistant Recruitment started on 22 October 2022. The last date to apply online is 11 November. The links to apply online for each post have been added below for our readers.
Andhra Pradesh District Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Examiner etc|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Online Apply date Last Date||11.11.2022|
- Office Subordinate – 7th standard pass. Candidates who failed in intermediate are eligible.
- Process Server – SSC Pass.
- Driver LV – 7th Standard Pass
- Record Assistant – Intermediate Pass
- Copyist – Intermediate Pass + Typewriting in English
- Examiner – Intermediate Pass
- Field Assistant – Graduate in any Discipline
- Typist – Graduate pass, English Typewriting and knowledge of Computer
- Junior Assistant – Graduate in any Discipline with knowledge of Computer Operations
- Stenographers – Graduate and English Type Writing passed in Higher Grades.
As of 1 July 2022, candidates should have completed 18 years and must not have completed 42 years of age. Relaxation in age would ve given as the state government rules.
Candidates will be selected after a computer-based test and skill test.
- Rs.800 for Open/ EWS/ BC and Rs.400 for SC/ST/ PH
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 22 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 11 November 2022
How to Apply Online for AP District Court Recruitment?
- Go to the official website i.e. hc.ap.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” and find the concerned advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then find & click apply online link
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have to continue to apply online.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take print the application form.
|AP High Court Recruitment Page to download notification||Click Here|
Apply Online Links