Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Chief Risk Officer Post 2020
Bank of Baroda has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Chief Risk Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Desirable Professional Qualification: It is desirable that the candidate possesses any of the following professional qualifications:
- Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute.
- Holder of Chartered Financial analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute.
- Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad
- Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
Location of Posting: Mumbai
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization, if and as deemed necessary.
Age Limit: Less than 60 Years (as on 13th April 2020)
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply by clicking on the following link. A detailed CV, containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post/date of birth, needs to be uploaded on the link provided.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2020 (23:59 hours)
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.