CBSE Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2020
Exam Name: Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2020
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
CTET 2020 Application Process Candidates need to fill the Online Application Form to apply for the CTET examination. Here is the procedure to fill the CTET application form:
STEP 1: Visit official website www.ctet.nic.in
STEP 2: Click “Apply Online”
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form by entering personal details and get the Registration Number.
STEP 4: Upload Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit card/credit card/net banking
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page
Application Fee for CTET exam: The CTET 2020 application fee Details are:
|Only Paper I or II||Rs 700||Rs 300|
|Both Paper I & II||Rs 1200||Rs 600|
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24 January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24 February 2020
- Release of CTET Admit Card: March 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Date: 5 July 2020
- CTET Result declaration: By 30 July 2020 (Expected)
- Release of CTET Certificate: August 2020
|CBSE Central Teachers Eligibility Test|